List Price: $14.95
Discount 1 Price:Any orders purchasing $0 to $100 dollars receive this special pricing$11.25
Discount 2 Price:Any orders purchasing over $100 dollars receive this special pricing$10.45
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ideal for treating visible sources of odor
- Remove tablet from foil wrapping.
- Add the tablet to 1 to 3 gallons of room-temperature water to make desired concentration.
- Allow the tablet to completely dissolve before use.
- Chlorine dioxide solution will be generated and ready for use.
- Spray onto surface or apply directly.
- Store solution in a cool dark area in a plastic container.
- *Note: If the product generated is a yellow liquid, you have active Chlorine Dioxide. It could last 1-2 weeks.
Carpet and Floor Cleaning
Ideal for removing odor from carpeting and flooring
- NOTE: DO NOT USE HEAT!
- Add the contents of 1 (one) tablet to 3 gallons of water.
- Allow tablet to dissolve completely before use.
- Use this solution in a carpet cleaner to remove odors.
- Repeat if needed.
Gas Vapor Application
Ideal for treating odors in the air
- Place tablet in a plastic cup.
- Add enough water to cover the tablet 1″ – 2″.
- Close vehicle/room doors and windows to area and allow product to “gas-off” 1 – 2 hours. For serious odor issues allow to “gas-off” overnight.
- Next, for automobiles, start vehicle and re-circulate with heat/AC turned on for 15 minutes.
- When finished open windows and/or doors and air out for 30-60 minutes.
- Process is complete.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures
- Skin: Remove contaminated clothing. Wash exposed area with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes.
- Eye: Immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Ingestion: If conscious drink large quantities of milk, gelatin solution, or water. DO NOT drink vinegar or other acid-containing solutions. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Routes of exposure and effects:
- Skin: may irritate and cause redness.
- Eye: Contact causes redness, irritation, pain, blurred vision, tearing, corneal injury and burns.
- Inhalation: Hamlful if inhaled. Coughing, headaches, labored breathing, nausea, shortness of breath, pulmonary edema.
- Ingestion: Can cause extreme irritation to the throat, mouth, stomach, and possible ulceration.
- Ventilation: Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Respirator: Use NIOSH approved respirator when exposure is great.
- Eye protection: Chemical goggles are recommended
- Gloves: Nitrile gloves recommended when dealing with high concentrations.
Refer to MSDS for additional information.
Caution: Test Odor Tablet chlorine dioxide solutions on a non-descript area of material before applying directly. Superior shall not be held responsible for any dan1age or discoloration to n1aterials such as leather, fabric, or other surfaces caused by this product.