Our Pricing Structures
- List – Retail Price
- Discounts by volume for customers in the trade
- Discount 1 – Any orders purchasing 0-100 dollars receive this special pricing
- Discount 2 – Any orders purchasing over 100 dollars receive this special pricing
- Wholesale prices are available-email for information email@example.com
Superior Restoration has the best value in the industry and the highest quality of products. If you have an invoice for a lower price for the same product we can match our competitor’s prices.
WARRANTIES & RETURNS
All Superior Labeled products have a 30-day warranty. Tools and Equipment are warrantied by the manufacturer only – usually up to 1 year (varies with each company). There are sometimes warranty cards to fill out for the tool with the manufacturer. Superior does not cover the warranty of the tool or equipment manufacturer.
All individual products can be returned within 30 days of purchase for credit. They must be in new condition, not used and not opened. There will be a 15% re-stocking charge. No cash refunds, we will credit your account for your next purchase. There will be no re-stocking charge on defective products. NO KITS or TOOLS ARE RETURNABLE – NO COVID-19 RELATED PRODUCTS ARE RETURNABLE.
All returning products must come with an invoice and a return number. Customer pays shipping to return all non-defective products and warranted products by other companies (tools etc). Superior does not pay any shipping costs or send call tags for any products that are warrantied by the manufacturer. We only pay for shipping for returning defective Superior Products.
All products will be shipped using our UPS or FEDEX account. We do no 3rd party billing.
Shipments in case of lost packages
When placing an order you have an option for “signature required” meaning UPS/FEDEX will not drop off the package unless an adult is at the location to accept the package. This protects the customer for lost or stolen packages. This means UPS/FEDEX is responsible for the value of the shipment and we can file a claim and get your money back.
If choosing the package to be dropped off without a signature and the package is lost – UPS/FEDEX will try and find it but will not pay any claims. The responsibility is with the client.
Superior is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Cold-weather shipments that can become an issue. As the temperatures across the country start to go down, please remember and try to order to avoid weekends
- Most of our products are affected by extremely cold temperatures and can freeze.
- Most of our packages are shipped ground and it’s when they sit in a truck overnight or over the weekend is when they can freeze.
- Shipping on a Thursday or Friday you run the risk of the packages sitting over the weekend.
- We suggest if you are in a very cold climate you plan for your orders to ship Monday – Wednesday depending on your location and how many days shipping it takes to deliver.
- If you like we can help plan for shipping to avoid weekends. UPS/FEDEX will not pay for any frozen shipments nor will Superior – sorry but the weather cannot be controlled.