UPS shipping policy - Pricing Structure - Return Policy
Our pricing structures:
List - Retail Price
Discounts by volume for customers in the trade
Discount 1 - Any orders purchasing 0-100 dollars receives this special pricing
Discount 2 - Any orders purchasing over 100 dollars receives this special pricing
Wholesale prices are available-email for information firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Restoration has the best value in the industry and the highest quality of products. If you have an invoice for a lower price for the same product we can match our competitors prices.
All Superior Labeled products have a 30 day warranty. Tools and Equipment are warranteed by the manufacturer only - usually up to 1 year (varies with each company). There are sometimes warranty cards to fill out for the tool with the manufacturer. Superior does not cover the warranty of the tool or equipment manufacturer.
All individual products can be returned within 30 days of purchase for credit. They must be in new condtion, not used and not opened. There will be a 15% re-stocking charge. No cash refunds, we will credit your account for your next purchase. There will be no re-stocking charge on defective products. NO KITS ARE RETURNABLE
All returning products must come with an invoice and a return number. Customer pays shipping to return all non-defective productsand warranted products by other companies (tools etc).
All products will be shipped using our UPS account. We do no 3rd party billing.
UPS Shipments in case of lost packages
When placing and order you have an option for “signature required” meaning UPS will not drop off the package unless an adult is at the location to accept the package. This protects the customer for lost or stolen packages. This means UPS is responsible for the value of the shipment and we can file a claim and get your money back.
If choosing the package to be dropped off by UPS without a signature and the package is lost - UPS will try and find it but will not pay any claims. The responsibility is with the client.
Superior is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
UPS cold weather shipments that can become an issue. As the temperatures across the country starts to go down, please remember and try to order to avoid weekends
- Most of our products are affected by extreme cold temperatures and can freeze.
- Most of our packages are shipped ground UPS and it’s when they sit in a truck overnight or over the weekend is when they can freeze.
- Shipping on a Thursday or Friday you run the risk of the packages sitting over the weekend.
- We suggest if you are in a very cold climate you plan for your orders to ship Monday – Wednesday depending on your location and how many days shipping it takes UPS to deliver.
- If you like we can help plan for shipping to avoid weekends. UPS will not pay for any frozen shipments nor will Superior - sorry but weather cannot be controlled.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions
Respectfully, with regards
Phone: (916) 648-6550