COMPLETE Sport Cloth Stain Removal & Repair Kit
List Price: $155.95
Discount 1 Price: $136.95
Discount 2 Price: $129.95
Water stain removal on sport cloth
(Nylon, Polypropylene, Aniline)
- Spray a wet coat over the entire area of Superior Miracle Cleaner.
- Scrub vigorously with gray scotch pad or nylon brush
- Wipe down seat using a lint free terry cloth towel slightly moisten with acetone (this cleans up excess dirt and promotes quick drying).
- Repeat if necessary.
- Optional: If hint of stain persists, spray a light mist of SEM Light Titanium Metallic over the entire panel for most colors. This will also give the OEM sparkle look.
There is also a Space Spray Fragrance Cherry added to your Superior Miracle Cleaner to leave a wonderful smell! It is just like you have also deoderized the vehicle!
- Clean area with Superior Miracle Cleaner.
- Spray complete panel (seam to seam) with Plastic Adhesive Promoter (will give original finish).
- Remove burnt areas and fill burn hole using Velour Solvent Base Adhesive and Sport Cloth Fibers. Use one coat of thinned SBA (50/50 with SBA Thinner) over the repaired area to seal in fibers - this will absorb into material. Use hair drier to speed up drying time.
- Spray Sport Cloth Topcoat Adhesive over the top and use a Velour Atomizer to apply Sport Cloth Fibers. Use a roller to flatten as much as possible (this will give you the best result). You can also use a Teflon Mat to avoid any fibers sticking to your roller.
- Spray another light coat of Sport Cloth Topcoat Adhesive over the entire panel to seal area.
- 16 - 2 oz Velour Sport Cloth Colors
- 1 -6 oz Velour Sport Cloth Adhesive
- 1 - Roller
- 1 - Teflon Mat
- 1 - Aerosol Light Titanium Color
- 1 - Aerosol Adhesion Promoter
- 1 - Quart Miracle Cleaner
- 1-2 oz Base Velour Adhesive